Monday 12 January 2009

Dreams and Decisions

Hello.
I just want to say, thank you for coming on here. There's nothing interesting about my life. This is just a place where I can get my thoughts down, and share what's going on in my mind. Right, now that's over with, the new year is great. I can feel it being better than 2007 and 2008! To be honest, I think anything is better than them two years.

Right, well moving on. Starting uni has been the best time of my life. I mean I've only had 18 years in this world, but the past few months has been amazing. Meeting new people, living by yourself, and the whole independence feeling. If you asked me a year ago where I'd be, I'd say stuck in Newcastle, and not having the guts to move. I guess, almost failing my A Levels has been a big advantage. It has gotten me out of my home town, on my own too. It has given me more dreams moving away out of my comfort zone. Now that I know I can survive on my own, I have bigger dreams about moving away. I've always wanted to move abroad to work but never really thought I could do it. My biggest dream is to move away to the US, Miami, New York, California, where ever my job takes me. It would be a new experience and I'm hoping that i can reach my dream. Before all this, I want to complete my masters, while doing the job I love most.

In the next few years I want to learn how to scuba dive. it will cost so much, but nothing is impossible. I'd love to explore deeper into the oceans. And just live my dream. It should work if i have the strength to pursue it.

That's it from my little thoughts.

Take Care, God Bless

Kells

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to read whatever you are gonna post here. I have a blog myself, but it's in swedish. hehe

    Have a nice day!

    /Therese

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kel X

    Its John from Xanga..........why did you move the blog? Were people annoying you? It was happening to me, so I just changed its name.....to something equally cryptic hehe

    I will sya, quite genuinely, that I missed you.......I am so proud you are studying such a FINE subject and I KNOW ALL YOUR DREAMS WILL MAKE IT TO REALITY!

    I'm even going to pop a prayer in now for the same;)

    Uni is brilliant!!! just dont get into the student union pi**head scene etc..........

    what am I your dad? Olde Enoughe hehehehe

    Ciao ciao

    (*John

    ReplyDelete