Wednesday 14 January 2009

Home sweet home

E'lo!

Well, it's time to go home today. To be honest I should be asleep. I hope I wake on time. My train is at 2pm, and If I sleep late, i may wake at 2pm. Oops. Think it's time for an all nighter. But that's really not productive is it? [: While writing this, I'm watching CSI New York, the episode called "Taxi". It's pretty intense. I'm currently saving up for season 1 and 2. I bought the season 3 and 4 first. I have no idea why. It appealed to me a lot more. I guess, watching it on Five US didn't appeal to me anymore. I wanted the DVD's to my self [:!

However, I hate how they use Christianity in CSI NY! They use it in the bad way. A guy was killing all because of one bible verse!
"No person devoted to destruction may be ransomed; he must be put to death" Leviticus 27:30

This verse actually has a point. Anyways, Christians believe everything in the bible. Well the passionate one do anyways. So if you believe in everything, do you believe in this? What about the ten commandments? And even if we haven't caused destruction, we are human beings. Look at the world around us, full of war, famine, etc. We can do something about it. But we don't. So does that mean we all deserve to die? According to Christians.

Right, back to some happier topics. I'm visiting my old school next week, while I'm back home for the week. It should be good. There are some teachers who I don't want to see. But other than that, it should be alright. I get to see my best friend too. Ace! I'm hoping I have a productive week. Spending a lot more time with family. Less time with friends and church. I used to spend way too much time with "church" friends. Time to pay more attention to my family. And my dog!

I really want to learn how to dive! It's bugging me so much. I love the ocean. But it's so expensive! Also want to have a go at a shooting range. Shoot some rounds! But England sucks! Closest I can get is paint ball! Speaking about paintball, it hurts like hell! Don't play! Hahaha!

I think I've put of going to bed for way too long now.

Laters

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment