Sunday 15 February 2009

Bibbidy Bobidy Boo!

Salut!!

How y'all doing? Wow that sounded so American!
I haven't updated in a long while! So I best be updating now. It's the usual stuff these days. Wake up at whatever time in the morning, go to Uni, come home, facebook then sleep! Student days huh :)!
Well, I think I passed Semester 1! I passed all the assignments, lab reports and tests. Just waiting to find out what grade I got! I probably won't make it to a first. I'm not good enough for that. Never have been, never will...!
Okay well, I have made the most amazing discovery. Well it's not amazing at all. More weird. Ever since I was about 5, I've had a bent little finger. It won't go straight! You can feel the tendon stretching but it doesn't completely straighten. So it stays bent! Check it out...!





























So yeah...now you know my odd deformity! I'm hoping to get it operated so it goes straight...you have no idea how annoying it actually is!

Okay, back to better stuff! Do you guys know Gary Sinise? Well, he's Mac Taylor from CSI NY! Anyways, I've been in contact with his son...! McCanna Sinise! I know it's him because he has his own photos, and he's in his schools network! If he was a fake, he wouldn't join that network, cause he'll get caught :)! Anyways, he's awesome! I have him on MSN, but he never speaks to me...He did for like 5 mins then ignored me...Sigh..Americans!! JOKE! He's pretty awesome =]!














He's on the left, his sister is Ella...On the right...Damnn he's fit :):)

Right...Yeahh well my results....!

Drawings- 7/10
Lab mark 1- 35/40
Lab mark 2- 19/25
Reflective Essay- 15/20
Biochemistry lab report- 74%
Kidney essay- 59%
Poster Project- 88%
Physiology test- 75%
LoE test- 59%
Microbiology lab report- 70%
Long Answer questions- 82%
Organisms lab report- 83%

Aurevoir Mes Amis!!

À bientôt

2 comments:

  1. You are a bit strange :P

    It's not fair that I understand everything you write, but you do not understand anything of what I write. That's fun :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello ! I used to talk with his son too; how did you enter in contact with him ? Was it via somebody else ? Let me know, because we don't talk anymore and i'd like to know why ... Thanks

    ReplyDelete