Monday 2 February 2009

Making me see sense!

Hello

No one will read this which is such a BIG shame! I have realised I have taken everything in my life for granted. I realised this when watching a youtube video. A little 5 year old Korean girl who was blind playing the piano. she duetted with Connie Talbot on a Korean Show. You could see the sadness in her face. And even if she wasn't sad, i felt for the girl.

I have realised that everything I do in life I take for granted. I take everything for granted. Everyone does. There are some rare souls who help and volunteerl, helping people fight thier disabilities, making them fit! They shouldn't need to fit, because they already fit in this world!

I'm just feeling so sad, and i dunno,
Needed to rant about this!

Kells xx

No comments:

Post a Comment