Friday 23 January 2009

'Elo!

E'lo!
I haven't updated in a while. But, hey worth the wait :) since there's nothing to update about. I'm off to Aberdeen tomorrow. My friend's 18th birthday. Getting a tattoo this week! Well I might be. Depending on the cost. So next time I'll update, I may have permanent ink on me :)! Not sure what to have. I'm currently debating on having the words "Love Life", "Fate" or "Forgiven" somewhere. Was going to be my wrist, but chickened out. Maybe above my belly button. Or maybe a simple star on the side. Not so sure...we shall see. Maybe going to go with the star!

Anyways, yeah Aberdeen tomorrow. Another place to add to my map of places I've been! Soon, I'm going to conquer the world. Not really obviously.

Well laters

x

1 comment:

  1. Tattoos is the best!
    I have three of them now, and gonna do one more somewhere between the 10th and the 18th of feb :)
    It's like a drug ;)

    ReplyDelete